I found a recipe that I want to try, breakfast muffins. It looks super easy to make and really delicious. Plus, you can refrigerate or freeze them. This will be perfect for my schedule in August when I return to school.
- 1 lb ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
In fact, you can use other veggies too. peppers, asparagus…I’m thinking leftover grilled veggies..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non stick cooking spray. Be generous.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and ad salt and pepper.
- Next, divide sausage, mushrooms, onions, and the cheddar and mozzarella cheese equally in each muffin well.
- Pour eggs over the ingredients in each section.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove from tin.
- Muffins may be refrigerated or frozen.
Looks easy breezy from the bight side!