So I was looking for some low carb summer drinks, and I found a recipe called a Polar Bear. I wondered how it would taste with a little Jack. It was wonderful; hence, a Drunk Polar Bear was born. Warning! I you are like me, after keto, a little alcohol goes a long way!
- 12 oz. of Diet Coke or 12 oz. Diet Coke with vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of half and half or heavy whipping cream (I used the HWC)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar free vanilla syrup. I used this.
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) of Jack Daniels
- Fill a glass with ice and Coke, leaving room at top for the extra ingredients
- add 1 shot of Jack
- Slowly pour the half and half or cream and the syrup into the coke
- Gently stir and whala, one Drunk Polar Bear
Just the Facts Ma’am
A Drunk Polar Bear with heavy whipping cream
- 202 calories
- carbs .8
- fat 11.2
- protein .6
A Drunk Polar Bear with half and half
- 144 calories
- carbs 1.2
- fat 3.4
- protein .8
Feelin’ slightly tipsy on the bright side!